Coventry, West Midlands
£50000 - £60000 per annum
about 2 years ago
A Senior Electronics Engineer (Firmware and Hardware) with experience with designing and developing microprocessors and as well writing the firmware is required for an established manufacturer of servo controllers.
The role of Senior Electronics Engineer (Firmware and Hardware) includes:
- To develop next generation technology though upgrading existing controllers and designing new boards with the latest advances in component technology.
- New product development, designing entire board from scratch.
- Assemble boards for testing prior to production.
- FPGA Development
- Write firmware and continue to update the firmware for all controllers over it's life.
- Continue to innovate, developing additional boards to add to the range of products
- Integrate analogue and digital hardware
- Programme in C and C++
The suitable candidate for this role of Senior Electronics Engineer (Firmware and Hardware) will need to possess the following skills and personal attributes:
- Experience with designing microprocessors down to component level
- Board assembly and testing experience
- C and C++ programming experience
- BEng, Phd in electronics is desirable but not essential
- Passion for electronics
- Happy to work independently without supervision but who enjoys being part of a wider technical team.
You will have your own office/workshop with responsibility for developing the next generation technology within an agreed time frame.
If you have the desired skills for this role of Senior Electronics Engineer (Firmware and Hardware) and the passion for product development, then please click on the link to apply or contact on 01384 446 105