Senior Electronics Design Engineer
A senior Electronics Design Engineeris required to join a growing, niche engineering company that specialise in the design and manufacture of gas turbines for use in green power generation applications. Successful applicants will be from an electronics design background in a high integrity industry. The successful applicant will be involved in electronics design and PCB layout activities.
Senior Electronics Design Engineer- Key Responsibilities
- PCB Design (modification and creation).
- Validation of existing electronic designs.
- Technical support to internal teams.
- Supporting the creation, ongoing maintenance and enhancement of a centralised component library, thus ensuring quality of all new design releases from the team
Technical Skills and Experience required for Senior Electronics Design Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in Electronic Engineering or related HND and significant experience.
- An excellent knowledge of PCB design and development in a high integrity industry.
- Use of Altium design tool is preferred.
- Experience in a fast paced, high volume, low cost manufacturing environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for an electronics specialist to develop your career and work in a highly technical environment. In return for your experience, this West Midlands based company will offer you:
- Non-standard pension scheme.
- Private Healthcare.
- Competitive basic salary
If you feel you meet the requirements for the role of the Electronics Design Engineer, please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.