Senior Electronics Control Systems Engineer - Uttoxeter - £ 40-50k DOE + Excellent benefits
A Senior Electronics and Control Systems Engineer is required for a world class, family-owned technology business that designs and manufactures a range of earth-moving machines. As part of a hands-on and passionate engineering team, you will play a key role in rapid-prototype automation research programmes. The work will include remote control, teleoperation, machine assist and high levels of machine automation.
As Senior Electronics Control System Engineer - you will be required to
- Create and develop new prototype automation control software using Model-Based Design and/or manual coding.
- Capture and generate requirements documents in parallel with software developments.
- Evaluate and integrate your own software solutions to run on a variety of different ECU hardware.
- Work closely to support and guide other people within the team and group.
As Senior Electronics Control Systems Engineer- you will have
- A degree level qualification in electronic / software engineering.
- Practical hands on experience in either Automotive and/or Off Highway industries.
- Practical hands on experience with vehicle electrics and ECU hardware.
- Proficient in using Mathworks Software Tools for Embedded Code Generation.
- Knowledge and experience of vehicle automation applications using ROS (Robotic Operating System) on Embedded Linux hardware platforms.
- Experienced with using LiDAR, Camera, Ultrasonics, Infra-Red and RADAR sensors to include data fusion for autonomous applications
- Experience in C programming, Simulink and CAD is highly desirable and the appreciation of Functional Safety standards.
What you will get:
- An excellent salary and benefits package, whilst working on highly-rewarding projects.
- Training, support and career advancement.
Suitably qualified and experienced Control Systems Engineers should apply today by contacting Tim Parkes at Jonathan Lee Recruitment