An experience electronics engineer is required to join the design team within a market leading aerospace technology company that specialise in high-performance aircraft instrumentation and monitoring systems. The Electronics Design Engineer will develop and implement safety critical solutions to meet varied requirements across the whole development lifecycle in accordance with customer requirements and regulations / standards.
The Electronics Design Engineer will have technical expertise in the design of electronic systems and subsystems in
defence, aerospace, power generation or high integrity, regulated industries.
Electronics Design Engineer- Key Responsibilities
- Design of Power, Digital and Analogue electronic hardware.
- Hardware prototyping and test.
- Design for EMC compliance, reliability and safety regulations.
- Verification and Validation activities.
Technical Skills and Experience required for Electronics Design Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent (preferred 2.1 or higher)
- Significant Electronics design experience within a high integrity or safety critical critical industries.
A preference will be given to candidates that have experience in one or more of the following areas;
- PCB Design
- Motor Controls
- Sensor Conditioning
- SPICE modelling.
- Environmental testing
- Digital Signal Processor and Microcontroller software
This is an excellent opportunity for an electronic design engineer to develop your career in aerospace.
In return for your experience, this Devonshire based aerospace company will offer you:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Flexible working
- Annual bonus scheme
If you feel you meet the requirements for the role of the Electronics Design Engineer or are interested in Aerospace Engineering jobs then contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.