Upto £45PH LTD / Umbrella Rate
over 1 year ago
Title: Contract Senior Electrical Engineer
Contract Position based at: Wellingborough
Our client delivers world class solutions in motorsport and high performance engineering. Due to some exciting new projects they are looking to recruit a Senior Electrical Engineer for a period of 3-6 months.
During this time you will be involved with the support design and development of the HV Battery, BMS, PDU and other High Voltage components within the Powertrain/Battery department.
- >5 years proven experience as a HV Electrical Design engineer in automotive or motorsport applications as part of an OEM, Tier 1, or consultancy.
- Experience with Battery testing
- Experience of managing small projects (Automotive)
- Analogue electronics design experience
- Microcontroller design experience
- Experience on working up to 850V DC systems
- Ability to understand and support a battery design.
Degree level of relevant Engineer (Electrical / Electronics etc)
This role is deemed INSIDE of IR35. Upto £45PH LTD / Umbrella Rate.
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.