- Sector: FMCG
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: Justin Wainwright
- Contact Email: Justin.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01268 889267
- Expiry Date: 22 October 2021
- Job Ref: 59080
Electrical Design Engineer
Permanent position - Kidlington, Oxfordshire
Product Development - Hygiene process equipment
Salary negotiable + excellent benefits.
Our customer's business is the design, development and delivery of safe, effective and sustainable hygiene solutions for food manufacturing and the facilities management sectors.
We are looking for an Electrical Design Engineer to join the Product Development team based at the manufacturing site in Kidlington.
As the Electrical Design Engineer, you will have a track record in engineering innovative products and be familiar with the statutory regulations and engineering standards.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Electrical design of manufacturing equipment including risk assessment, specification, quotation and hardware/software design.
- Regular communication with Head of Engineering to ensure deadlines are met.
- Supporting suppliers along with development and control.
- Ensure full, compliant and accurate documentation of the systems developed.
- CE marking of equipment and all related work required to meet legislation.
The Electrical Design Engineer will require the following skills and experience:
- Ideally qualified to Degree level or HND in an Engineering discipline.
- Experience working as an Electrical Design Engineer within a regulatory manufacturing business - Water, medical device, food or similar industry.
- Design of automated manufacturing or special purpose equipment.
- A good understanding of electrical problem solving.
- AutoCAD electrical design with the ability to create drawings to support system builds.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience in Electrical Design and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Justin Wainwright at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889267.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.