Senior Electrical Design Engineer- EDS
Our Client, a household name and a global company are seeking a Senior EDS Engineer to join their international Engineering team.
The successful candidate will join a highly focused passionate team, working on exciting new programs to both maintain and extend this products market penetration.
What you will do:
- Be a key member of the team that will deliver the next generation of telescopic handlers.
- Have ownership and design responsibility for machine electrical and electronic systems.
- Developing concepts and existing systems. Understanding safety critical systems and the application to electrical and electronic design and specification in harsh environments.
- Specifying of electrical and electronic components for use in the vehicle system
- Testing and validation of machine electrical and electronic components and systems
- Management of technical review/process and adherence to the latest industrial standards
- Delivering machine schematics and harness drawings and liaising with the supply base to deliver these parts on time and to cost
What you require:
- Have a formal qualification in Electrical Engineering
- Have proven experience creating reliable, robust and innovative vehicle wiring systems – either individually or as part of a team.
- Be expected to be fully IT literate, with experience of working with Vesys and ZukenE3 electrical design packages
- Experience diagnosing and rectifying faults with electrical circuits and control systems on/off vehicles
- Strong communication skills and be comfortable working independently and as a member of a team
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic, coupled with a sense of urgency
- Support for continuous career development
- Opportunities to progress your career in the UK and overseas
- Discounted health and dental care schemes
- Fitness centre and sports facilities.
- Excellent and easy access to regional transport links.
- Company Lift Share and Cycle to Work programmes.
For more information or to apply, please send your CV today.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.