Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Specialist low volume manufacturing
We have been asked to support an established manufacturing company with a globally recognised brand for the design, manufacture and supply of commercial vehicle tankers and jetting equipment.
The recruitment is for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to produce drawings, designs and circuits based on the vehicle specification.
- Attractive salary + bonus, competitive Company Pension Scheme, Bupa Healthcare
- Opportunity to join share ownership scheme
- Successful candidates will have the opportunity for training and career development
- You will be joining the company at an exciting time of growth where you will be able to have a real chance to contribute in this area.
- Producing drawings, designs and circuits based on the vehicle specification
- Creating circuits and their architecture
- Specialising in designing circuitry for production vehicles. This will include pneumatics, electrics, hydraulics, jetting and vacuum circuits
- Working with the sub divisions of the engineering team
- Producing bills of materials
- Providing technical support to internal departments including service
- Developing systems to improve the efficiency of the design process
- Developing new components and technology
- Liaising with suppliers and internal and external customers
- A sound understanding of general electrical engineering principles
- An Electrical Engineering HNC qualification or above
- Experience working in an Electrical Engineer role
- Proficiency in AutoCad/Draftsite or any other 2D drawing software or equivalent is a requirement
- Working knowledge of a manufacturing and production
- Good communication
- Attention to detail
- Driven, persistent and determined
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.