- Sector: Automation & Controls
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: Matt Johnson
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384446116
- Expiry Date: 29 October 2021
- Job Ref: 59298
Job title: Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Salary Range: £50,000 per annum
Hours: 8am – 4.30pm Monday to Thursday
8am – 2:30pm Friday
Location: Slough, Berkshire
Permanent role working for a global design and manufacturing organisation within the UV Sector.
The company designs, manufactures, assembles, installs and commissions photochemical equipment’s and systems worldwide supplying into the pharmaceutical and fine chemical industries.
A Senior Electrical Design Engineer is required to develop be responsible for the optimisation and development of the electrical components of competitive product solutions, features and applications. Candidates with Eplan and AutoCAD Inventor will be well received.
Due to expansion within the automation team this Slough based client requires a dynamic, leading Senior Electrical Design Engineer a permanent basis. As a Senior Electrical Design Engineer, you will be required to:
- Learn, maintain, develop, and disseminate understanding of UV technology and related sciences, aligned with company strategy and values.
- Translate NPD, customer specifications, and international standards into world class design solutions.
- Agree the scope and specification of NPD projects and work packages with all stakeholders.
- Understand and ensure compliance of our products with CE, UKCA and UL regulations.
- Ability to develop competitive and innovative solutions for electrical panels and components.
- On-time delivery of NPD projects with full accountability.
- Assisting the operations and quality team to manufacture and test new products.
- Support existing products and develop new systems and control strategies & solutions.
- Engage with the Product Manager to ensure new products meet market and business needs/requirements and to support NPI
The Senior Electrical Design Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Degree qualified in electrical engineering.
- 3 years + working experience in industry preferably within capital equipment.
- Proven record in product engineering, product development and/or product design.
- Strong ownership of individual tasks and full commitment to working as a team.
- Experience in working with state-of-the art electrical engineering software.
- Eplan and Autocad inventor knowledge
- The mindset and capability to deliver transformational change.
- Drive and motivation to realise the full potential of the business.
- Strong technical skills, with proven experience of timely product launching.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Electrical Design. In return for your experience, this Slough based manufacturer will offer you:
- Full time permanent contract
- 38 hour working week.
- Up to £50,000 per annum
- Pension company contribution
- 25 days holiday plus 8 statutory days
- Great working conditions
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Electrical Design within the automation field and want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Senior Electrical Design Engineer, please contact Matt Johnson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446116
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.