Senior Electrical and Electronic Systems Engineer - Uttoxeter - £ 40-50k DOE + Excellent benefits
A Senior Electrical and Electronic Systems Engineer is required for a world class, family-owned technology business that designs and manufactures a range of earth moving machines. As part of a hands-on and passionate engineering team, you will play a key role in the development of a class-leading product range.
As Senior Electrical and Electronic Systems Engineer - you will be required to
- Have responsibility for a series of machine control systems.
- Own the design, development, sign-off and in-service support.
- Work with colleagues and key suppliers to specify components, define software requirements and deliver test programmes in line with agreed project time scales.
- Write real-time embedded software for prototype and production machines to recognised quality standards.
- Own technical responsibility for part of the machine.
As Senior Electrical and Electronic Systems Engineer - you will have
- A degree level qualification in electronic / software engineering or a related subject.
- A minimum 3 years relevant work experience in a related industry.
- A comprehensive understanding of control system logic and an appreciation of functional safety.
- Familiarity with off highway electronic control systems.
- Experience in C programming, Simulink and CAD is highly desirable.
What you will get:
- An excellent salary and benefits package, whilst working on highly-rewarding projects.
- Training, support and career advancement.
Suitably qualified and experienced Electrical and Electronic Systems Engineers should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446146 or by emailing their CV and covering letter .