Job title: Senior ESH Compliance Project Engineer
Salary Range: Competitive
Location: Home based/extensive travel
Global Aerospace company providing technical solutions into demanding environments.
A Senior ESH Compliance Project Engineer is required with knowledge of ESH compliance and problem-solving skills. Candidates with experience of Aerospace/Engineering/Manufacturing industry would be well received.
This Global Aerospace company requires a dynamic Senior ESH Compliance Project Engineer with ESH experience. As a Senior ESH Compliance Project Engineer you will be required to:
- Organising and lead diverse, cross functional teams to improve ESH Compliance.
- Assists senior management on strategic initiatives.
- Support UK sites with routine site visits and providing expert advice.
Reporting to the European ESH Compliance Manager, the Senior ESH Compliance Project Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Degree qualified with five year's experience, and NEBOSH qualified.
- Proven problem-solving capabilities.
- Must have experience performing ESH compliance audits.
- Must be proficient with project management of complex projects; coaching teams/individuals and designing innovative training course materials.
- Must be able to effectively communicate, listen, comprehend and influence senior managers.
- Must be able to travel extensively.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of ESH Compliance and Project Management skills to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Global Aerospace company will offer you:
- Competitive Salary
- Career development.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of ESH Compliance including Project Management and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Senior ESH Compliance Project Engineer role, please contact Paul Broadhead at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446155.