£22.89 - 29.59 per hour
Senior Business Development Analyst - 54243
Rate - £22.89/ph - Inside IR35
AWR rate increase applies after 12 weeks - Rate will increase to £29.59/ph
Division: Finance and Accounting Systems
EU NVI is responsible for the planning and co-ordination of EU New Vehicle Invoicing Systems Development projects across National Company locations in Europe. Projects are assigned for the vehicle invoicing application (EUROVAC) to handle complex operational, legal, statutory Accounting, and taxation requirements of the European locations (plus South Africa). The analyst will be responsible for supporting the translation of complex European, MEA & global business requirements into workable systems solutions. This involves analysis, design, specification, development, testing, implementation, user training, and documentation to cover each solution. The role involves cross brand communications with other vehicle related functions which include Sales, Finance, Taxation, Legal, Internal Control, Customs etc. Also to provide production support where required to Accounting and related functions. Core to this role is the added value focus of the Business Development Analyst through the creative and practical analysis in the identification of process improvements, commonisation of business practices, and the establishment of effective, efficient and controlled processes. The analyst will be required to communicate change to both internal and external customers at all levels to ensure common understanding as required.
- Demonstrated ability to work on own initiative and efficiently under time pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Candidates should demonstrate strong business acumen and customer focus.
- Business process design and mapping.
- Development of requirements and subsequent User Acceptance Testing of requirements.
- SQL experience especially around IBM DB2 QMF implementation of SQL.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft products (EXCEL/PROJECT).
- Use of data analytics tools such as Alteryx.
- Experience of system business development role within sales accounting / invoicing area.
- Experience of gathering requirements, defining change requests, creating User Acceptance Testcases and executing UAT.
- Sales Accounting operational experience and/or Eurovac systems knowledge.
- Working with agile development processes.
Business or IT based degree / Postgraduate / equivalent experience
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.