Senior Software Developer
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
A Senior Software Developer is required for a worldleader in automated inventory solutions for a permanent position due to company expansion.
As a Senior Software Developer, your daily duties will be:
- Develop, lead and contribute to a product range covering a diverse technology stack
- Providing a key role in full lifecycle development of an existing range of products
- Contribute to design decisions, product development and tech strategy to help the company evolve and improve.
The Senior Software Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Highly proficient in C# & .NET development, leveraging the latest tools and methods to ensure code is clean, testable and follows development best practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills will help in providing mentoring and guidance to less experienced members of the team;
- the role also requires knowledge of agile practices along with unit testing and case management to help drive forward the R & D strategy.
- Fully versed in modern web development and accompanying technologies/frameworks while able to suggest, design and implement solutions that cover other platforms such as Windows, Android and iOS.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking for anyone looking for a new role as a Senior Software Engineer, in return you will be offered:
- Fantastic working environment
- In-house training to develop your knowledge
- The opportunity to work with prestigious clients with interesting projects.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high, should you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Senior Software Engineer position, please contact Tim Parkes at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 145.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.