6 months ago
Job Title: Senior Studio Engineer
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
Competitive rates available
Our Warwickshire based client is seeking an experienced Senior Studio Engineer to support new and exciting project delivery.
- CATIA V5 Experience Essential, TCE experience desirable.
- Broad understanding of Design, modelling and Studio Engineering process, vehicle packaging, BIW, exterior trim, lighting systems, occupant & pedestrian safety, closures, manufacturing & assembly, instrument panel, console & door trim engineering.
- People Skills - a critical element of the role is the resolution of difficult feasibility issues therefore the ability to work in a cross functional team is key.
- Concept / Studio Engineering experience
- Catia v5 essential
- Experience to include BiW, Body and Trim, Electrical and Vehicle Packaging
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. For further information please send your interest and CV to - Teresa.firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.