- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: Jeff Lane
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384446106
- Expiry Date: 03 November 2021
- Job Ref: 57986
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer - Transmissions – Warwick - £ Exceptional DOE
A Senior Design Engineer – Transmissions is required for a highly respected and innovative engineering consultancy. Operating in a variety of sectors including automotive, off-highway, aerospace and marine. Our client uses expert knowledge to provide a full product engineering and development service.
As Senior Design Engineer – Transmissions - you will be required to
- Work on fast-paced projects, applying your engineering skills to a wide variety of technologies and applications.
- Utilise state of the art simulation techniques and design tools to design, develop and prototype transmission, driveline and actuation systems
- Develop new techniques and analysis methods for use within the company.
- Be responsible for the delivery of technical work packages and whole projects
- Utilise design tools, calculations, analysis, simulation, drawings and technical reporting methods.
- Manage your own and others workload within small to medium sized projects
- Undertake work with a high level of autonomy and communicate effectively throughout the business
- Support technical capability initiatives within the Mechanical Engineering function.
- Independently and confidently present influential material to peers, customers, and technical forums
- Take ownership of proposals/quotes from initiation through submission with the client
- Be willing to undertake short and long haul-travel when required.
As Senior Design Engineer – Transmissions you will have
- Proven experience of automotive transmission design and/or analysis experience
- High standard of competency in design and CAE analysis of rotating systems
- A track record of innovation within powertrain projects
- Successfully managed small to medium sized projects both technically and commercially
- Have high proficiency in some of the key software packages within drivetrain engineering (SMT MASTA, Romax, Creo, UGNX, Catia)
- A strong understanding of the fundamental principles of mechanical engineering and experience in applying them to solve complex problems.
What you will get as Senior Design Engineer - Transmissions
- An exceptional salary and benefits package, whilst working on exciting and dynamic projects in a fantastic facility.
Suitably qualified and experienced Mechanical Design Engineers should apply today by contacting Jeff Lane at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446106 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.