An Senior Design Engineer or Design Manager is required for a Birmingham based system integrator of automation and robotic systems.
The role of Senior Design Engineer / Design Manager will include the following:
- Take responsibility for conceptualising automated solutions based around customer specification.
- Ensure the brief is fully met and that costs are controlled throughout the design phase.
- Delegate portions of the design work to colleagues and support new members of the team with on the job coaching.
- Create detailed assembly drawings and support the shop floor with any queries.
- The Design Manager role will not be so involved in the physical design.
The suitable candidate for Senior Design Engineer / Design Manager will need to possess the following experience:
- Mechanical design experience of electro-pneumatic special purpose machinery.
- Strong leadership skills, able to get the best of of people
- High level of engineering knowledge able to manage design projects from conception to create the most effective engineering solution.
- Technical qualifications in engineering, mechatronics, robotics or a time served apprenticeship.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work for a leading integrator of automated systems and offers an excellent working environment which supports creativity. If you have the required experience for this role of Senior Design Engineer / Design Manager then please click on the link to apply.