Senior Fire Design Engineer
The purpose of the role is to design and validate fire and life safety ventilation systems for a variety of building applications including car parks, tunnels, atriums and stairwells.
- Consult with customers on projects from concept stage to design stage to ensure fire safety criteria is met.
- Continuous improvement of design methods to ensure the business remains at the forefront of fire safety solutions.
- Support and validate decisions using theoretical calculations and CFD - computational fluid dynamics.
- Ensure projects are completed and delivered on time and to an excellent standard.
- Offer customers with expert advice on fire safety.
- A solid career history and experience in fire engineering or a fire safety role.
- Ideally chartered member of an accredited engineering institution.
- Computational and analytical skills are essential along with good report writing skills.
- A collaborative team member and independently motivated.
- Strong knowledge in using ANSYS CFX along with AutoCAD 2D and 3D modelling.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.