Senior Dash Engineer - 53189
£23.00 Ltd Co
A Senior Dash Engineer is required with demonstrated critical thinking, courage, humility, decisiveness, flexibility, knowledge, vision and communications.
This company based in Basildon requires a Senior Dash Engineer to work within Dash Systems Engineering department for a new contract role.
The Senior Dash Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Demonstrates critical thinking, courage, humility, decisiveness, flexibility, knowledge, vision, communications
- Experienced in CAD (CATIA), SysML (MagicDraw) and quality documentation (DFMEA, LFMA, Boundary Documents)
- Strong systems thinking and analytical skills
- Experience with Systems Engineering 5+ years of experience with product development in the Automotive, Aerospace, Defence or Medical Device industry
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Physics or related degree
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with experience in Body Structures, Body Interior, Electrical Systems, Electrical Motors, Chassis or Vehicle Engineering to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Basildon based automotive company will offer you:
- £23.00 Ltd Co
If you have any questions about the Senior Dash Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.