- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Software and IT
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Expiry Date: 10 June 2022
- Job Ref: 61689
Title: Senior Cyber Risk Analyst
Division: Information Technology
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
rate: - up to £504.72/day LTD umbrella rate
Senior Cyber Risk Analyst
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Cybersecurity Risk Management, ISO31000, NIST Cybersecurity Governance and Compliance, policies, frameworks, assurance etc
- Good interpersonal skills, must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Be able to present to senior stakeholders in a clear and articulate manner.
- 5 Years` experience, preferably gained in a regulated business environment (FS, Pharma, Telco, Etc).
- Sound knowledge and practice of Cyber Risk Management
- Cybersecurity Governance and Compliance experience also highly valued
Desirable Certification - CISSP, CISM
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.