Senior Credit Risk Analyst (x3)
£35,000-£50,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Solihull, West Midlands
These positions will play important parts in determining the direction of Credit Risk frameworks and improving upon existing infrastructure. For the 3 positions, key activities will include a mix of the following:
- Developing Credit Risk & Lending Policy across the business.
- Analysis and review of Credit Decision models.
- Analyse customer portfolios, with the aim to maximise profitability whilst minimising exposure to bad debt.
- Implement changes across the Risk department, delivering against agreed project timescales.
- Assist in the management of a small team of junior analysts.
These opportunites are ideal for a Credit Risk professional to play an important part in the continued development of a commercially focussed department. You will possess:
- Detailed understanding of Credit Risk Modelling & Analysis within the Financial Services sector, ideally Consumer Lending / Retail Credit Risk.
- Good ability with SAS (Base Programming, Enterprise Guide, or Miner) and Excel.
- Knowledge of any of the following: Risk implementation tools, Decision Engine Systems, IFRS-9, or Scorecard Development.
Our client is an established financial services provider in the retail banking space, with an upbeat culture and ongoing training & development opportunities.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.