Job title: Senior Creative Interior/ Exterior Designer
Location: Marylebone, London
Salary/Hourly Rate: £Competitive (DOE)
An unmissable opportunity has become available within SAIC which presents an excellent opportunity for an experienced Designer (Exterior or Interior) to create and lead Exterior Design Proposals as part of the brand new Advanced Design Studio in London, UK
SAIC UK are beginning an exciting new chapter in the Design arena, as we're investing heavily in a brand new, state of the art Design studio in the heart of London's Piccadilly, UK, as well as growing our existing Studio in Birmingham. As a result, we're on the lookout for exceptionally talented Automotive Designers to join us on our journey.
You'll be joining a highly collaborate, creative environment to deliver world-class, advanced design projects for the MG car brand, as well as other future products for the wider group!
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES .
- Responsible for sponsoring and producing creative exterior design ideas for SAIC branded products, namely MG & Roewe. This will be in any creative form appropriate for the effective and accurate communication of design concepts and ideas for management review and approval.
- To provide creative leadership and direction for Designers, ensuring the given brief is satisfied, to included strategic design thinking and application.
- Provide support and direction to Digital and Clay Modellers to satisfy the approved design brief as required, ensuring the correct execution and quality of Design.
- Support design and modelling activates in other SAIC Design locations and third party location as required by the project.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Relevant Design qualification
- Creative, Confident, Passionate, Inspiring, Open-minded
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (to include some PR)
- Able to develop interpret design into 3D. with good knowledge of sculpture and complex form.
- Excellent IT skills & experience of appropriate software applications (Alias/VRED/ and any industry standard software)
- Brand awareness and customer insight, including up to date trend analysis
- Good Knowledge of design process
- Excellent communication skills with design team and senior management
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.