Senior Control Systems Engineer – Rugby - £ Competitive DOE
A Senior Control Systems Engineer is required for a highly respected and innovative engineering consultancy. Operating in a variety of sectors our client uses expert knowledge to provide a full product engineering and development service. As Senior Control Systems Engineer, you will work on the design, simulation and validation of control systems for transmission and driveline systems. An increasing proportion of the work will be in the area of powertrain and hybrid technology.
As Senior Control Systems Engineer - you will be required to
Perform a wide and varied role, encompassing all aspects of control system engineering including:
- Control algorithm development, Physical modelling and simulation.
- Rig design, test, and evaluation, Vehicle application engineering.
- Managing the technical and commercial aspects of projects as well as generating and maintaining customer relationships.
- Ability to generate software requirements and develop control algorithms for complex dynamic systems
- Lead design and simulation reviews, concept generation and sign-off technical reports.
As Senior Control Systems Engineer you will have
- A good honours degree in engineering or a related discipline with a minimum of a 2:1
- Experience with Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow for software autocoding and calibration tools (e.g. CANape, INCA)
- Prior use of multibody physical modelling tools (e.g. Simscape, ADAMS, Dymola)
- Working knowledge of the systems V-Cycle
- An appreciation of Functional Safety
- Broad understanding of powertrain and vehicle engineering
- Strength in the development of motor control, powertrain control and/or vehicle control strategies
- Competence in MIL, SIL and HIL validation
- Expertise in software test and validation for prototype and production programmes
- Proficiency in realising real time models on rapid prototype hardware
- Skills in conducting prototype testing and model validation
What you will get:
- A competitive salary and benefits package, whilst working with industry experts on exciting and dynamic projects.
Suitably qualified and experienced Control Systems Engineers should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446146 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.