Due to continued growth this unique systems integrator of automation, electrical and control solutions are looking to recruit an experienced Control Systems Engineer for their office in Kent
Salary: Circa £44,000 - £57,000 per annum plus benefits including flexible working hours, good working environment, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, profit share scheme, company shares scheme, workplace pension, cycle to work scheme, training allowances
Suitable for: Control Systems Engineer, Controls Engineer, PLC/SCADA Engineer, Software Engineer, Project Engineer
About The Role
An incredible career opportunity has become available for a Senior Control Systems Engineer to join our Projects team in Kent. Reporting to the Project team leader the role is to contribute to delivering automation projects to the company’s key accounts. The role will include the development of PLC, HMI and SCADA software on high value projects in a fast paced and evolving industry sector. The role also includes a significant amount of customer facing duties and some site work. Our expectations would be for you to be a proactive team player that strives to deliver high quality work and the highest level of customer service.
- Commit to the whole life cycle of delivering projects from start to finish
- Ability to foster great relationships with customers, suppliers and colleagues
- Produce design and test documentation
- Develop PLC, HMI and SCADA software
- Perform testing with customers
- Carry out on-site commissioning
- Compile training manuals and run customer training sessions
Required Skills and Experience
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Intermediate level of experience with Rockwell, Siemens, Schneider, Wonderware (InTouch and/or System Platform) based SCADA platforms and HMIs with an appetite to learn new technologies.
- Intermediate level of experience with Rockwell, Siemens, Schneider and Mitsubishi PLC platforms, with an appetite to learn new technologies.
- Would be great but not essential to have good understanding of setting up, commissioning, and fault finding of industrial networks (DeviceNet, Profibus, ProfiNet, Ethernet)
- 5+ years experience of writing software and working with customers delivery projects.
- Experience of working in an engineering environment
- Highly motivated, organised and flexible
- Positive, personable and happy team player
- Think outside the box and push the boundaries
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office incl. Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
The Role Includes the Following Benefits
- Flexible working hours based on 37.5 hours per week.
- Good location and working environment
- 25 days holiday
- Profit share scheme
- VINCI Company shares scheme
- Workplace Pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- £500 Training allowance per year for work related development
- Salary £44,000– £57,000 depending on experience
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.