£45k - 55k per year
9 months ago
Senior Contracts Engineer
I am looking to recruit a Senior Contracts Engineer for a specialist switchgear manufacturing business with a high profile blue chip client base working from their Gloucester office. You must be able to deliver projects successfully for a varied client base and be able to design, cost, document control and project manage LV switchgear projects. Experience with LV switchgear is essential within this role.
The role of Senior Contracts Engineer will include the following:
- Organises bid and contract reviews and monitors changes in the contract.
- Oversee the successful delivery of projects, target costing, supplier quality, programme and completion encompassing design, handover and commercial aspects
- Implement value engineering management process where all risks and cost savings opportunities are identified and actioned.
- Maintains contract document control.
- Ensure that project deliverables are clearly communicated and understood
- Where on site work is required, responsibility for all safety, health, environment and quality matters
- Responsible for the technical aspects of their projects.
- Develops and manages key customer relationships, through regular reviews of contract performance with customers, understanding and managing needs and gaps
The suitable candidate for Senior Contracts Engineer will need to possess the following competences:
- Experienced in the Design of Low Voltage Switchboards and Motor Control Centres.
- Proven experience of working with and managing contracts within a traditional construction project
- Must be able to communicate effectively with customers at all levels
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills
- Positive "can do" attitude, be proactive to identify and resolve management problems
- Ability to deliver projects to demanding deadlines
- Degree or HNC/HND qualified in Electrical engineering or equivalent technical discipline
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of LV switchgear and hold and Contracts/Projects background and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Senior Contracts Engineer role, please contact Ed Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.