Stourbridge, West Midlands
almost 2 years ago
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Engineering & Manufacturing
Competitive Salary plus benefits
Commercial / Engineering / Manufacturing
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Consultant to join our growing team in our Stourbridge Head Office, developing senior level retained business and providing recruitment support for new clients.
With a fantastic reputation and track record in supporting the Technical, Engineering and Manufacturing industries, we pride ourselves on understanding our client needs and cover roles from senior management to executive and interim managers.
As a Senior Consultant within our Search & Selection division you will be responsible for:
- Generating leads and converting them into opportunities for sales.
- Developing new client relationships, up-selling and cross selling our suite of complimentary services in line with agreed fee targets, utilising your negotiation skills to agree terms of business and fee arrangements.
- Identifying and qualifying target clients that align with our business growth strategy, attending client visits and preparing written proposals.
- Working to agreed KPI's and revenue targets.
- Delivering a senior level recruitment provision, managing client and candidate expectations throughout and providing solutions to recruitment challenges.
- Attracting suitable candidates through writing appropriate adverts, utilising relevant websites/social media, utilising our internal database or using your professional network of contacts.
- Interviewing candidates to evaluate their suitability.
- Attending networking events and exhibitions to promote the Jonathan Lee brand
Successful applicants should have the following skills or experience:
- Demonstrable track record in the Technical, Engineering or Manufacturing industries or associated commercial functions such as Purchasing, Sales etc
- Experience of recruiting directors and senior managers, ideally through a retained solution
- Strong relationship building and negotiation skills, proven ability to drive pipeline revenue.
- Competitive drive and determination to succeed against your KPI's and performance targets.
This is challenging and rewarding role with real growth potential for the right individual based on success and delivery.
Jonathan Lee have been providing recruitment and associated services to our clients who range from SME's to high profile OEM's within the automotive, aerospace, defence and aviation, general engineering, commercial and manufacturing industries for over 40 years.
We are immensely proud of our highly experienced and professional team and work hard to ensure that we nurture a climate of industry excellence alongside a dedicated socially responsible framework. We want great people to join our business who share our values of quality, service excellence and team work but can also bring their own skills, knowledge and experience to the table.
If you have any questions about the Senior Consultant role, please contact Nima Mahmoudi at Jonathan Lee Search & Selection on 01384 446152.