Job title: Senior Concept Consultant
Salary Range; Competitive Salary + Bonus + Car Allowance
This leading warehouse automation provider seeking a Senior Concept Consultant for their Banbury Office.
A Senior Concept Consultant is required with knowledge of data analysis and logistics management. Candidates with experience of the Warehouse Automation, Logistics and Supply Chain industries would be well received.
Due to growth this company, a well-established company based in Banbury requires a versatile Senior Concept Consultant with customer facing experience for a new permanent role. As a Senior Concept Consultant, you will be required to:
- Assess the existing customer operations to identify areas of opportunity and carry out detailed analysis of complex customer data in order to summarise business performance, trends and future requirements.
- Development and evaluation of possible distribution and fulfilment concepts and solutions that meet customer requirements and values and presentation this clearly and simply back to the customer to demonstrate the benefit of the proposed solution.
- Confident to push innovation such as developing ideas, processes, solutions, business opportunities and components.
The Senior Concept Consultant should have the following skills or experience:
- Degree qualified or equivalent in a technical subject such as Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Systems Engineering or Logistics with Project Management experience within a relevant field.
- Able to communicate openly, effectively and consistently with all stakeholder groups whilst working to tight and demanding deadlines.
- Competent in planning and organising multiple tasks or projects with an open-minded view in assessing and solving technical and business-related issues.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of project management and delivery to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Banbury-based Warehouse Automation company will offer you:
- Competitive Salary dependant on experience.
- Bonus scheme and car allowance entitlement.
- Opportunities for international travel and career progression.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of development of distribution and fulfilment centre solutions and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Senior Concept Consultant role, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.