almost 2 years ago
Senior Commercial Officer
Our client, a leading aerospace manufacturer of innovative safety-critical control systems based in Dorset, requires a Senior Commercial Officer to support Supply Chain contract negotiations.
The Senior Commercial Officer will be instrumental in ensuring growth and providing solutions through innovation and commercial expertise.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Commercial Officer will include:
- Providing advice to the supply chain function regarding contractual requirements
- Ensuring that contracts are signed and approved in line with company procedures
- Flow down of contract provisions to suppliers
- Reviewing supplier terms and conditions
- Managing contract changes appropriately
- Reviewing existing contracts and identifying areas which require amendment
Key Skills and Experience required for the Senior Commercial Officer:
- Degree qualified in Business in Law
- Working knowledge of Contract Law
- Experience of working within aerospace, defence, engineering or manufacturing
- Knowledge of US DoD contracts would be advantageous
- Strong negotiating skills
We anticipate that demand for this opportunity will be high, so if you feel that you meet the key criteria required for the Senior Commercial Officer, please apply today or contact Sarah Davies on 01384 446 143 for further information.