Job title: Senior Commercial Officer
Salary Range: Competitive
A Senior Commercial Officer is required with Commercial and Contract Management skills within an international arena. Candidates with experience and in-depth knowledge of international contracts, commercial and risk management within a defence, highly regulated, safety critical, high- technology environment would be well received.
A leading supplier of critical solutions company based in Wimborne, requires a Senior Commercial Officer who can provide commercial support throughout the organisation. As the Senior Commercial Officer, you will be required to:
- Supporting or leading bid preparation activities and ensuring proposals are submitted on time.
- Acting as prime commercial contact with customers/potential customers and maintaining positive customer relations.
- Organising and leading internal governance reviews to submit customer proposals for Bid Approval Committee review.
- The preparation of all commercial aspects of complex proposals.
- The negotiation of contracts and agreements including complex terms and conditions of sale.
- Providing commercial support to other functions within the organisation.
- Maximising margins and ensuring the company's position is protected in terms of legalities and liabilities.
As the Senior Commercial Officer, you should have the following skills or experience:
- Degree or equivalent experience in law/business
- Broad contract law knowledge
- Experience of managing and advising on commercial and business risk
- Combines experience, intuition and strategic thinking to make considered judgements about the overall impact on the business and people, including potential threats
- International commercial awareness highly desirable
- UK MoD & US DoD contracts knowledge would be an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge and experience of Commercial and Contract Management to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Wimborne based Defence/Aerospace company will offer you:
- Competitive Salary.
- Comprehensive Benefits.
- Career development.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge and experience of Commercial and Contract Management and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Senior Commercial Officer role, please contact Paul Broadhead at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 155.