almost 2 years ago
Job title: Senior Commercial Officer
Salary Range: Competitive
A Senior Commercial Officer is required with Commercial and Contract Management skills. Candidates with experience and in-depth knowledge of contracts, commercial and risk management from within defence, highly regulated, safety critical, high-technology environments would be well received.
A leading supplier of critical solutions company ion Wimborne, requires a Senior Commercial Officer who can lead and provide commercial support. As the Senior Commercial Officer, you will be required to:
- Support to business win process through arranging quotations and support negotiation of contracts & agreements within area of responsibility
- Identify commercial risks and mitigation's
- Compliance with Contract Policy
- Implementation of Group policies & procedures which relate to Commercial, Contracts & Legal function
- Contract review, acceptance & order acknowledgement
- Contract administration & Point of Contact for customer enquiries
- Support the creation of flow down terms & conditions for Operations & Supplier Management
- Develop relationships with internal and external customers
- Management of customer claims
- Create contract summaries for management
- Preparation of inputs and support to Tender Vets and Life Cycle Management Reviews
- Manage the engagement of intermediaries in compliance with the Distributor/ Re-seller Engagement Policy and Advisor Engagement Policy
- Change management
- Co-operate with management to meet the employer's legal duties and take reasonable care of their own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by their acts or omissions.
- Support with the management and development of the Commercial team.
As the Senior Commercial Officer, you should have the following skills or experience:
- Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 4 years experience.
- Broad contract law knowledge.
- IT literate.
- Experience of managing and advising on commercial and business risk.
- Combines experience and intuition to make considered judgements about the overall impact on the business
- Experience in a defence contracting environment would be an advantage.
- UK MoD contracts knowledge would be an advantage.
- Have a background as a Senior Commercial Manager/ Commercial Director within Aerospace/ Defence/ High Technology.
- Expert in Bid commercial management.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge and experience of Commercial and Contract Management to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Aerospace/Defence company will offer you:
- Competitive Salary.
- Comprehensive Benefits.
- Career development.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge and experience of Commercial and Contract Management and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Senior Commercial Officer role, please contact Paul Broadhead at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 155.