over 1 year ago
Job Title - Senior Cloud Developer
Location - Gothenburg, Sweden
Rate - Excellent rates of pay
Duration - 6 months
An experienced Senior Cloud Developer with several year experience in Java development is required to join a leading automotive organisation based in Gothenburg, Sweden. This is a contract position, and an excellent opportunity to have exposure in a fantastic organisation overseas.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Develop software for Cloud
- Contribute to and drive world-leading software implementation
- Coach and develop other team members
- Several years Java development experience
- Several years Cloud-based service development experience
- You have no problem writing Python, Bash etc when it fits the situation.
- Experience and appreciation of testing, both unit and instrumentation tests.
- You are passionate about agile concepts and team work.
- You like working in an international and intercultural context.
- Experience of service orientated system models, design patterns and system architecture.
- Experience with tools like JIRA and Confluence, Git and CI toolchains.
- Multitalented in Linux technologies
- Travel to Asia (primarily Hangzhou, Cixi, Shanghai China) will be required
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Rachel Meacham.