Senior Design Engineer Chassis - Suspension and Steering - Permanent - Norwich - £Competitive & benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for a Chassis Design Engineer Suspension and Steering to join a small OEM who are at the forefront of innovation in automotive technology.
Working in the Suspension and Steering team, the Senior Chassis Design Engineer Suspension and Steering will be delivering technical solutions to keep driving experience at the forefront of the market.
What You Will Do:
- Design support of vehicle subsystems and components
- Concept and detailed engineering design
- Creation of CAD models, component drawings, assembly drawings and data packs, including FMEAs and DVPS
- Supporting a "fit and function" evaluation of subsystem components
- Support the team with planning and proposal information and support the department with quality systems approval where necessary
What You Will Need:
- Degree educated or equivalent in Mechanical or Automotive Engineering with relevant industry experience
- Technical knowledge covering the specification and delivery of suspension and steering system related parts
- Experience in a similar role within automotive OEM or Tier 1 supplier
- Expert user of CATIA v5
- Experience across the design process from concept through to launch
What You Will Get:
As Senior Chassis Design Engineer Suspension and Steering;
- A very competitive salary & benefits
- Involvement in a range of highly exciting projects
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced learning environment
Suitably qualified and experienced Chassis Design Engineers should apply today by either calling Jeff Lane on +44 (0)1384 446108 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.