£45k - 55k per year + benefits package
about 1 month ago
Job Title: Senior Chassis Design Engineer
Industry: Automotive & Motorsport
Jonathan Lee Recruitment has engaged with a key client a leading high-performance engineering company delivering world-class solutions in motorsport and automotive. Also specialised in EV technology for road and race applications utilising our state-of-the-art energy storage design and manufacturing facility. This company is a multi-award winning racing pedigree and has applied this success to developing high performance road car derivatives and advanced automotive technology for OEMs.
You will be joining at a very exciting time and due to continuous company growth, my client is currently recruiting for a Senior Chassis Engineer on a permanent basis.
Joining this excellent business means that you will have involvement in various different sectors whether it be in Automotive, Defence, Motorsport or New Energy. Amongst other exciting high profile projects.
As Senior you will lead and manage a wide variety of engineering projects ensuring that efficient, cost-effective and customer-focused projects, products and services are delivered at all times.
To be considered you must have:
- A degree in Mechanical or Motorsport Engineering (or equivalent)
- At least 8 years design experience within a motorsport or high-end automotive environment, 3 of which should be in a senior design role.
- Experience in project management including budgets, quotes, scheduling.
- Demonstrable technical knowledge of all car systems.
- A good appreciation of vehicle dynamics, good theoretical skills and an awareness of how different elements of car design influence each other.
- Good 3D modelling and technical drawing skills and 3D CAD experience
Desirable but not essential:
- NX experience and/or Catia V5
- Teamcentre experience
- Kinematics experience
- FEA experience
- Some exposure trackside
This is a great chance to progress your career with a highly successful company committed to delivering world-class solutions in motorsport and high performance engineering.
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme
- On-site gym
- Staff discounts with recognised partners
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Reward and Recognition Scheme
Sound interesting? Please contact Daniel Warby at Jonathan Lee Recruitment for more information and apply!
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.