Senior Chassis & Powertrain CAD Design Engineer - 35292 - Special Vehicle Operations
Rate up to £33.38/hr
Location - Gaydon
Key skills Required:
- Previous Chassis Systems Experience: Wheels/Tyres/Braking Systems Including Cooling/Suspension Systems Including tunables - Springs/Spring Aids/ Dampers/ ARBs/Bushes; Powertrain: Exhaust system detail or layout
- Proven Catia V5 and experience with TCE
- Good communication skills
- VisMockup trained / experience
- Computer Literacy i.e. Office, Word, Excel, Power Point
- GD&T (General Dimensioning & Tolerances)
- Knowledge / experience of vehicle packages
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing processes i.e. pressing, moulding, extrusion
- V5 trained at JLR - if not will have to take the Catia V5 competence test (minimum V5 or similar) experience
- TCe trained
- Catia V5 surfacing trained / knowledge
- Good level of Catia V5 Draughting experience
- Some form of motorsport experience preferred.
Minimum HND/HNC with significant experience.
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.