Title: Senior Change Manager
Division: Business Office
Contract Position based at: Whitley and Gaydon
Senior Change Manager
Candidates will be responsible for providing change management leadership for Accelerate projects.
- Extensive Change programme management experience across the full programme lifecycle using both Agile and PRINCE 2 project management approaches.
- Extensive knowledge and proven experience of practical, pragmatic deployment of change management methodologies (e.g. Proscis ADKAR), across the core change management competencies using associated tools and techniques
- Proven track record of engaging, coaching and influencing Executive and Senior level stakeholders, and across the organisation, achieved through excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Significant experience of managing global/large scale, complex, transformational change in a fast-paced, corporate environment.
- Experienced in using MS Project or other project planning tools
Automotive experience would be useful but is not essential
Degree level education or equivalent commercial experience
Change Management qualification or accreditation (e.g. CMI, Prosci) desirable
If you are interested in this position and have the relevant experience, please APPLY NOW. For more information, contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.