We are currently seeking an experienced and technically advanced Senior Calibration Engineer for a role with a well known Automotive Tier one based in Coventry.
- The successful applicant will work as a member of a team with a diverse range of responsibilities which will include the opportunity for visits to the customer in the UK and for some overseas travel to manufacturing sites.
- Your contribution to something big
- Application and Calibration of Electronic Powertrain control software, achieving flawless industrialization of new customer applications.
- Test, document and validate new software features/updates, associated with responsible functions.
- Data Set / Calibration building and management support using both Bosch and customer management tools.
- Support offsite as required
- Support customer environment test trips (cold, hot, altitude etc).
What distinguishes you
- Appropriate engineering degree, e.g. mechanical or electronic.Knowledge of engine management systems, electronic diesel control calibration, engines, and vehicles.
- Extensive knowledge of ECU S/W and associated functionalities.
- Skilled in PC based application tools such as ETAS INCA.
- Calibration/ test experience of engines and vehicles
- Valid driving licence. Flexibility to base at customer site as necessary.
- Knowledge of Bosch diesel systems is advantageous esp. DeNOx, Diagnostics, FIE.
- Knowledge of the German language is advantageous.
- Able to support internal European trips and global climate test trips.
- Good communicator and customer orientated.
- Good team member.
- Flexible to travel away for 1-3Wks.
There is an excellent package on offer including Car and Bonus and the opportunity to work on some very interesting projects.
If you fit the bill, please apply as soon as possible.