£23 per hour
4 months ago
A Senior CAD Engineer is required within the PCCN Controls applications team. Principal role covers the design, package, sign-off and release of the final assembly powertrain control system hardware into production.
The responsibilities include -
- CAD Design of Sensors, modules and brackets ensuring component attributes and specifications are all met including QFCW (Quality, Function, Cost, Weight) targets.
- Lead detailed layout and design work on applicable components leading to detailed drawing information, engineering specifications and releases where required
- Perform and evaluate DPA checks on PCCN systems (DPA 0 to 5)
- Perform CAD checks and complete WERS WACTS tables as required for releases.
Team Centre Catia WERS E2KS DPAs
- Good time Management
- Handling high and varied work load
Packaging of Sensors, modules and detailed design of brackets.
Presentation skills - will need to support management reviews as required.
BEng / BSc - Engineering Degree or equivalent experience
Additional Information :
** THIS ORDER IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.