Senior CAD Design Engineer (Exterior Lighting) - 34456 - up to £30.67/hr Ltd- Body Engineering
Catia V5 CAD Concept Design for Exterior Lighting require an experienced
Senior CAD Design Engineer (Exterior Lighting). Creation of CAD geometry in support of issue resolution for Virtual Series culminating in M1DJ and FDJ programme milestones. Provide CAD support, leading and progressing the design in line with the programme timescales and deliverable cadence. Ensure data is up to date and reflects the required levels of maturity at any given point in time, ensuring efficient delivery and update of all AIMS issues assigned to them. Liaise with other areas within Body Engineering, other affected functional areas, the supply base and programme teams, to ensure system compatibility issues are resolved in a timely manner.
3 KEY SKILLS
- Catia V5 CAD
- Engineering knowledge of Exterior Systems design, function, performance, production and manufacturing requirements.
Catia V5 Generative Shape Design surfacing experience; Teamcenter experience; Exterior Systems design experience; Exterior Trim appearance part design; Working knowledge of project delivery processes - GPDS / FPDS / CCDS / PPAP; Working knowledge of change management processes - AIM, WERS, PACN.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Worked in a team environment
- Have high-level awareness of vehicle architecture and modern automotive technologies
- Be organised and self-motivated.
- Able to prioritise effectively and work to demanding deadlines with minimum supervision Good written and verbal communication skills.
In return for your experience we can offer:
- Long term contract initially until March 2019 with potential to be renewed yearly
- Experience working with a leading automotive company
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.