Senior CAD Design Engineer (Cooling System) - 34591 - up to £28.14/hr Ltd - Powertrain
A Senior CAD Design Engineer for Cooling Systems is required to work for a leading automotive OEM based in Whitley.
3 KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- UGS Teamcenter trained, experienced & recent user.
- Catia V5 trained, experienced & recent user.
- Expert in Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T).
- Fully trained/certified in, and recent & experienced user of UGS Teamcenter; Fully trained/certified in, and recent & experienced user of Catia V5; Expert in Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T); Working knowledge of automotive cooling systems - circuit components, heat exchangers (air-to-air, water-to-air & water-to-water), fans, pumps, valves, expansion & degas.
- Ability to work on multiple parallel projects and deliver multiple workstreams at pace; Supplier management to coordinate delivery Cooling components design (3D and 2D) into Engineering release activity; Adhere to Design Rules and Standards to deliver high quality output; Self-motivated with ability to adapt to change.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Worked in a team environment
- Have high-level awareness of vehicle architecture and modern automotive technologies
- Be organised and self-motivated.
- Able to prioritise effectively and work to demanding deadlines with minimum supervision Good written and verbal communication skills.
In return for your experience we can offer:
- Long term contract initially until March 2019 with potential to be renewed yearly
- Experience working with a leading automotive company
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
For more information and to apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.