Senior C# & .Net Developer
Jonathan Lee requires a senior .NET developer to join leading technology company based in Bristol. The successful applicant will be an essential part of a multi-disciplinary team and interact with embedded software, electronics and systems, manufacturing, and operations teams.
You should be considered by your peers as a domain expert, as well as being a self-starter and used to working in a fast-paced development environment.
You will be responsible for.
- Developing, updating, and maintaining a series of custom applications that interface with embedded systems.
- Communication applications using various serial protocols, networking protocols (TCP/IP etc.).
- Stand-alone applications used in various phases of project execution, used on different platforms and operating systems (Mobile devices, PC/Laptop, Windows, iOS and Android).
- Maintenance and deployment of applications.
Experience with the following is essential.
- C#, .NET
- Serial comms.
Experience with any or all of the following would be an advantage.
- Deployment of windows and mobile apps.
- Experience with writing software for engineering applications.
- Networking, TCP/IP
- GUI design.
- SQL and databases in general
- Software licensing and encryption.
- Version control, esp Git and GitHub.
- Salary range of £40,000 - £60,000 dependent on experience
- Private Healthcare including dental and optical cover
- Pension matched up to 7%
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
If this is of interest please send me your latest CV and mobile number. My contact details are - Email: email@example.com Mobile: 07914 512273
We also have a £300 referral reward scheme for successfully placed engineers. Please send me any colleagues or friends who you think might be suitable.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.