Are you seeking an international opportunity within procurement in the automotive industry?
One of the world's leading premium car brands is seeking a Senior Buyer to join their Inbound Logistics organisation based in Sweden.
As Senior Buyer you will be working as part of a global team with the mission to develop and maintain a world-class supplier base.
You will ensure the supply of materials and services at the right cost, quality and technology. Purchasing of indirect material & services focusing on purchasing of transport, warehousing and packaging.
In terms of transport we buy Air, Deep Sea, Rail, Road and Multimodal and this position will focus on some of these areas.
- Reduce total cost of ownership
- Create and maintain commercial relations with suppliers and stakeholders
- Lead cross-functional sourcing projects & purchasing governance structures
- Challenge status quo
- Facilitate sourcing specification documentation and prepare legal agreements
- Ensure purchasing processes are followed and enhanced
Required skills and experience:
- Ability to work cooperatively in teams and to independently drive and complete tasks
- Logistics experience
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- University degree or equivalent experience in Engineering and/or Business.
- Purchasing experience
- High integrity and professionalism
- Structured & Analytical
- Business and performance driven
- Engagement Skills & Service minded
This is a 5 month contract based in Gothenburg, Sweden and offering competitive hourly rates.
Apply today! Please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert at Jonathan Lee Recruitment as soon as possible.