Contract Rates: c. £35.00 per hour +
Senior Buyer required by innovative Automotive OEM, an opportunity to work with a dynamic procurement team within an organisation that is challenging the market with its visionary outlook. We are seeking a forward thinking and passionate Senior Buyer with established procurement experience and proven track record of success within direct purchasing.
As a Senior Buyer you will be required to:
- Take full responsibility for a range of direct commodities within an NPI Procurement environment throughout the full lifecycle of procurement and production processes.
- Own supplier process from sourcing, to negotiating, to contractual discussions, to managing and developing the relationships when in situ.
- Interact with other commodity buyers within the department to ensure a seamless procurement environment is created, enabling project success.
We are seeking talented procurement professionals, who offer proven experience and a successful track record within a strategic procurement role, ideally within the Automotive industry.
Direct procurement experience / skills across a broad range of commodities. Specific interest in Senior Buyers with experience of interiors, specifically fabrics, leathers, veneers, woods.
Most importantly you will be a Senior Buyer with an evident passion for innovation and the determination / drive to succeed.
In return for your extensive procurement experience and skills, you will be offered:
- An hourly rate of c.£35.00 per hour +
- Exposure to one of the most dynamic and influential UK owned technology companies.
- An opportunity to work for an organisation looking to make a significant impact on the future Automotive market.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be as soon as. Keen to hear from procurement professionals who have a genuine desire to work within an innovative and forward thinking procurement team. Please forward your latest CV or for further information contact Lisa on 01384 446162.