Coventry, West Midlands
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Attractive benefits package
almost 2 years ago
Salary: £40,000 +
Exciting opportunity for talented Senior Buyer to work for an iconic automotive OEM, having undergone significant growth and major investment in new products and manufacturing facilities this organisation is now regarded as the fastest growing global automotive brand.
As Senior Buyer, you will have strategic responsibility for procuring a range of direct commodities, with a strong focus on commercial acumen and account management skills to deliver departmental objectives specific to quality, cost and delivery. Providing support to the Purchasing Manager, deputising in their absence and covering all aspects of Purchasing and Man-Management.
- Are you looking for a procurement role where you will take lead and ownership for key strategic/critical suppliers?
- Could you deputise for your Manager and take on the day to day running of the Purchasing team when required?
- Do you have experience of driving and managing TVM meetings and new model program activities?
- Confident in your own abilities, innovative in your approach with a proven track record of taking on a high level, strategic procurement role?
- Seeking a strategic role, with an opportunity of influencing a global and expanding procurement team?
If so, in return for your excellent strategic procurement experience, you will not only be offered the opportunity to join one of the world's most respected and fastest growing luxury automotive brands but will gain the following benefits:
- Salary Circa: £40,000 +
- Discount on our privilege lease scheme.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- 26 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays.
- Private Health Insurance / Private Dental Plan
- A wide range of discounts with associated partners.
If you have the relevant experience and are looking for your next career move or simply seeking a new challenge, then apply directly or contact Lisa directly on 01384 446162.