- Sector: Manufacturing & Materials
- Function: Purchasing and procurement
- Contact: Kate Stevens
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446130
- Expiry Date: 29 October 2021
- Job Ref: 59302
Title: Senior Buyer
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
Rate: up to £39.73/hr Ltd (£30.68/hr PAYE)
Seeking a Senior Buyer with demonstrable experience in purchasing and managing supplier accounts.
- Strong team ethic.
- Management of key supplier accounts.
- Cost reduction initiatives.
- Dealing with complexity and potential conflict utilising exceptional problem-solving skills to identify and prosecute win / win opportunities.
- Stakeholder management - Working with stakeholders at all levels and reporting out to senior management (often through presentations).
- Highly self-motivated, enthusiastic, determined and able to work on your own initiative.
- Ability to work independently and also part of a team to deliver fantastic business results.
- Strong levels of drive, determination and leadership skills to work in a changing environment and manage conflicting priorities for self and others.
- Ability to interpret data and format in a concise manner.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to adapt and change plans at short notice.
- Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills.
- Experience of FORD-DOS based legacy systems would be advantageous.
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
Apply today be sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.