- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Supply chain
- Contact: Kate Stevens
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446130
- Expiry Date: 22 October 2021
- Job Ref: 59187
£30,000 to £40,000 (depending upon experience)
A British Automotive manufacturer based is seeking a Senior Buyer to join then on a permanent basis.
The role requires a commercially astute individual to lead procurement for defined direct material product groups , working closely with Engineering, Quality and Programme teams.
- Developing and maintaining a competitive and reliable supply base
- Supporting new programmes and current production vehicles
- Supply base management, relationship building and issue resolution
- Lead time analysis to ensure Company requirements are met
- Continuous seeking of measurable improvement opportunities
- Cross-functional collaboration with other department
- Networking with the wider organisation to maximise group leverage possibilities
- Excellent communicator capable of establishing solid, professional relationships
- Ability to formulate and present recommendations to senior stakeholders
- Experience within procurement and supply chain, preferably within Automotive / Manufacturing / Technology sectors
- Fully conversant with MS Office software (e.g. complex Excel spreadsheets)
- Higher education: Degree or NVQ level 5 Certificate (ideally technical/business related)
- Innovative mindset, able to generate new ideas and translate them into tangible results
- Strong team player who recognises the importance of all functions in the business
- Flexibility to work independently and travel as business requires
Competitive salary plus benefits package to include Bonus Scheme, Pension Plan and Bupa Health Cover.
Interested in the above role?
Apply today by sending your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.