Job title: Senior Designer
Competitive Salary available (DOE)
Location: Hethel, Norwich
A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Designer to take charge of the hands-on delivery of high quality, innovative designs on a number of exciting projects within the High Performance Sports Car industry. You'll work closely with some of the best in the automotive design industry, helping translate the vision of design briefs into a reality.
This is an exciting time to join a growing business within the High Performance Automotive industry.
Skills, knowledge & experience:
- Degree educated who has received strong training in the automotive design field.
- You'll need a strong command of a variety of digital design software packages, including Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience using Alias and VRED would also be useful in this role.
- Demonstrable experience creating high quality 2-d design images and/ or Graphics, we're looking for someone who is able to use the resources at their disposal for the creation of high quality and creative designs.
- Have a strong portfolio, having worked on multiple Car Design programmes for either concept or production.
- Looking for a team player who has some experience of managing teams in a studio setting.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.