A Senior Asset Management Strategic Consultant is required for a leading UK and international strategic and infrastructure engineering consultancy. Our client works in partnership with some of the world's biggest asset owners and helps them to understand and manage their assets better whilst offering their expertise to make smart decisions that optimises performance and manages cost and risk over the long-term.
This role would be based at their head offices in central London and you will joining an established, collaborative and rapidly expanding asset management team. Due to our client securing several high profile contracts they are now seeking to recruit a Senior Asset Management Strategic Consultant to lead and influence the performance of some of the largest infrastructure owners internationally.
The main responsibilities for this role will include:
- Using business intelligence from asset data to build relationships with clients, enabling them to realise the true value of their asset portfolio.
- Applying your business management expertise in asset management and strategy for large organisations.
- Presenting asset information systems and processes that create a lifecycle cost view of asset portfolios to lead and implement large Asset Management strategies and plans.
- Helping clients through Asset Management transformation programmes.
- Interpreting data and creating company-wide reports for change management, financial KPIs/outputs (including risks and opportunities).
We are ideally seeking candidates that hold an engineering, scientific or an industry related degree qualification. It would also be highly desirable for this individual to be experienced in operating to ISO55000 or PAS55 industry standards and you are a member, or working towards membership of a professional body (Institute of Asset Management, etc.).
You will be experienced in providing technical / management advice including process improvement to organisations specifically in areas such as long-term investment planning, decision support, information management, financial modelling, statistical analysis, and regulatory monitoring and reporting. Twinned with excellent communication skills both written and verbal you will manage stakeholder engagement throughout all levels of a client's organisation. This role with also require you to travel and work from client offices.
In return you will be working for one of the most respected engineering consultancies in the world that offer their staff continued career and professional development. They are offering a competitive salary up to £70,000pa dependent on experience with an extensive benefits package.
If you would like to discuss this Senior Asset Management Strategic Consultant role in more detail then please call 01384 397555 and ask for Les Hines or send an email and CV .