Senior Asset Integrity Engineer is required for a leading consultancy based in Warrington, Cheshire. Our client supports organisations to manage risks that could affect life, the environment, or asset performance by providing safety and risk management analyses and engineering solutions. This innovative and growing organisation currently supports a diverse customer base across Defence, Nuclear, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Conventional Power, Clean Energy, Water Utilities and Infrastructure sectors. Due to continued company growth our client is expanding their Asset Integrity team to provide services and technical due diligence to clients.
This senior level engineer will possess several years' experience in either the Oil & Gas, Nuclear or Power Industry delivering structural or safety engineering or asset management projects, preferably with a consultancy or EPC background.
This Senior Asset Integrity Engineer role would have the following responsibilities:
- The ability to interface with clients and internal project delivery teams
- Review ITT (invitation to tender) documents and prepare project cost and time estimates
- Lead and deliver project studies in accordance with contract requirements, meeting time, cost and quality imperatives
- Prepare and present project reports including identification of recommended courses of action.
Candidates will ideally hold a degree in an appropriate engineering discipline and applicants of Chartered status would be viewed advantageously. Relevant skills and expertise will also include:
- Engineering design and assessment (fitness for service, root cause assessment)
- Computational analysis (finite element analysis, impact assessment)
- Engineering substantiation
- Fracture mechanics assessment
- Technical and operational due diligence
- Risk-based methodologies (RBI, RCM, SIL, RAM)
- Structural codes R5, R6, RCC-M or API 579
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Asset Integrity Engineer to join a growing organisation that can offer on-going career progression. In return our client can offer a competitive salary, non-contributory pension, medical insurance, permanent health insurance and life insurance.
If you would like to discuss this role and our client in more depth, then please call 01384 397555 and ask for Les Hines or send your CV .