almost 2 years ago
Job title: Senior Advanced Studio Engineer
Competitive hourly rate available (DOE)
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Senior Advanced Studio Engineer to join our leading client, who design state of the art products for the global market.
You will be required to lead advanced studio engineering studies, with a key focus on supporting design and vehicle level aspirations.
- According to company high level production planning, involved in platform strategy framing out and derived program advanced phase development.
- Identify concept level issues and work on proposal solutions, maintain issues list and keep update
- Conduct feasibility studies on advanced Design themes, identifying feasibility issues
- Collect and compile technical requirements into master sections and engineering criteria, to support design and engineering development
- Translate engineering requirements into design possibilities
- Transferring and describing engineering and key legislative requirements to design
- Generate feasible solutions for technically challenging areas
- Being the voice of design, communicating design intents and needs within engineering
Skills Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience in an Automotive Design Studio
- Occupant and architecture layout experience essential
- Education to degree level is preferred but a proven track record is paramount.
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to balance design & engineering requirements without prejudice while meeting attribute, feasibility, cost & weight considerations through a sound knowledge of the latest techniques & materials.
- Very deep complete vehicle engineering knowledge
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.