£30k - 37.5k per year + Benefits
9 months ago
Senior Accounts Administrator / Internal Sales Support
£30,000pa - £37,500pa
A leading supplier of capital machinery based in Kings Norton, is seeking a driven Senior Accounts Administrator / Internal Sales Support to support their business in a dual accounts and sales administration role. The Senior Accounts Administrator / Internal Sales Support will have resilience and a can do attitude, coupled with previous experience in accountancy processes and exposure to working in a sales environment. With strong communication skills, the ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads and good time management the Senior Accounts Administrator / Internal Sales Support must possess a high level of administration ability to effectively manage paperwork.
- Be able to separate time effectively between accounts and sales support.
- Capable of dealing with customer telephone calls and supporting the actions of internal sales.
- Capable of producing monthly reports.
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
- Nominal Ledger
- Preparing VAT returns.
- Reconcile accounts
- Credit control
- Project management
- Sub-contractor payments
- CIS returns
- Monthly Payroll
- Payroll RTI
- Managing customer enquiries over the telephone
- Monitoring company emails
Main purpose of the job Key responsibilities:
- Any other adhoc office duties.
- Good excel skills required.
- Daily use of internal CRM system (ACT) and ordering/accounting system (OPERA3).
- Knowledge of IT and communications, capable of finding the best deal for the company.
- To establish excellent communications and working relationships with customers.
- To deal with queries and potential problems/issues quickly on own initiative, sensitively and assertively.
- To organise and plan own workload in order to meet all deadlines.
Ideally the Senior Accounts Administrator will be qualified to a minimum of Level 3 in professional accountancy qualification (AAT, CIMA, ACCA etc) and have experience of working in a SME or accountancy based setting and have a very much hands on and adaptable approach to work.
In return for your skills and experience this forward thinking company will offer a competitive salary of up to £37,500pa, pension, health scheme and full training. This is a permanently employed position and the contracted hours are 08.30 - 17.00 Monday - Friday. Applicants should apply to this role today and contact Katharine Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment for any more information.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.