£50000 - £58000 per annum + Bonus, Car, Full Benefits
almost 2 years ago
£50,000-£58,000 + Bonus, Car & Benefits
Manufacturing / Off Highway
This position sits in a key business area, overseeing the accounts for the site and using data to make informed business decisions:
- Provide end-to-end management accounts and month-end reports.
- Produce regular budgets and forecasts, and deliver to senior management to assist in decision making across the business.
- Provide financial information to support investment, CAPEX and procurement spend.
- Ensure import/export compliance in regard to VAT and tax.
- Take responsibility for accounting activities relating to material spend, inventory accounting and fixed asset reporting.
- Assist in the development and management of junior colleagues.
This opportunity is ideal for a Finance Manager or Senior Accountant to continue their development in a professional blue-chip environment. To be successful you will:
- Be able to undertake a wide range of accounting tasks, including management accounts, financial reporting and budgeting & forecasting.
- Have gained industry experience with a large/multinational business, ideally in a Manufacturing setting.
- Be willing to oversee the work of junior colleagues, and partner directly with senior leadership across different disciplines.
- Hold a full ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualification.
Our client is a large manufacturer and supplier of components to off-highway vehicles and heavy machinery. They now seek a capable and dynamic finance professional to work in a commercially focussed business area.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.